[NEohioPAL] Watch A New Movie Promo for A Cleveland Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun May 9 08:30:48 PDT 2010

Prelude2Cinema has uploaded a new video promo for its movie "Out of Darkness: Where is Stacey Summers?" The clip features stars Chuck French (Detective Jamison) and Rollin Michael (Detective Whittaker) and was directed by award winning director Bryant Anderson. The clip can be viewed at
http://kck.st/cAwkJd

We are working on donations for the movie which will be shot in Cleveland. The money goes to pay the cast and crew, so when you donate, you are helping Cleveland.  A donation of even just $10.00 would be helpful. You get credit in the movie. Money goes to pay cast and crew. It helps to have as many supporters of the movie as we can get before the deadline June 21st. Again, only $10.00 from you would be great

If you want to donate $25 or more, you can get a DVD of the TV series.

We plan to shoot the movie in the late summer and many acting roles and crew roles will be available. Please help us to reach our budget.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com