[NEohioPAL] Last Weekend to attend Benefit Concert in Rocky River

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:51:27 PDT 2010

It's the last weekend to attend

Rock This Town

a new musical revue by Steppin' Out

performed for the benefit of the Rocky River Senior Center

21014 Hilliard Blvd.  Rocky River, OH

For ticket information call 216-251-9596

The senior center is located behind the police station/city hall, please do
not confuse it with the Rec Center.

Tickets price is $12  for 2 hours of singing and dancing to songs from all
your favorite eras!

Last weekend - May 14th and 15th at 7:30 p.m.

It's a great cause and a great show!  Come on out and see it!

Plus, in September we will be auditioning for new members  -- here's your
chance to see what we do and if you'd like to be a part of it.