[NEohioPAL] Eve n' Stephen with David Krause at the Barking Spider TONITE!

Evie Morris bachtobroadway42 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 11 15:18:57 PDT 2010

     We are thrilled that David Krauss, harmonica player extraordinaire, member of " Tiny Alice" and " Blues Driver's Band" will be playing with us tonight at The Barking Spider, 8 pm.
     We will be remembering our experience with the anti- war movement and Kent State May 4th.
     Oh yeah, we're "Losties" and Cavs fans too, but you can stream it tomorrow and we'll be checking in on the game.
     We hope you can come out tonight and hear us.    Thanks,    Eve n'Stephen