[NEohioPAL] Mercury Summer Stock's Open Mic Night-Accompanist needed!

Alex Boyd showbiztheater at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 13:27:36 PDT 2010

Mercury Summer Stock's Open Mic Night

              "Spring Awakenings"

Mercury Summer Stock's Teen Board is seeking a piano accompanist for our Open Mic Night on May 21st at Arabica Coffee House in Parma Heights. The event will begin at 7p.m. and last roughly two hours. If you are available (or know someone who might be interested) please contact Ryan Haddad at ryanjhaddad at gmail.com or Kelvette Beacham at kdb25 at case.edu on or before Sunday, May 16. We ask that you can sight-read well.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Time:

7:00pm - 9:00pm

Location:

Arabica Coffee House

Street:

6285 Pearl Rd.

City/Town:

Parma Heights, OH

View Map

Thank You!
Alex Boyd

Mercury Summer Stock's Teen Board is thrilled to be hosting our first open mic night!!! Any and all teens are invited to step up and perform in any number of ways:

Sing
Read poetry or a monologue
Dance
Mime
Tell a joke
or anything else you might wish to do!

Those interested in performing should contact Ryan Haddad at ryanjhaddad at gmail.com or Kelvette Beacham at kdb25 at case.edu on or before Sunday, May 16. You may choose to perform one or two selections (songs, poems, etc.), unless the number of performers exceeds the amount of time available, in which case you will be limited to one selection. Hurry and reserve your spot today! We recommend that you rehearse your piece before performing in front of an audience. And don't forget to bring your friends and family to watch you perform!!!

Adults and non-performing teens are strongly encouraged to attend this relaxing, enjoyable evening of entertainment. There is no charge for admission, but there is a one-beverage minimum (non-alcoholic for those under 21). Donations to Mercury Summer Stock's Teen Board would also be greatly appreciated!