[NEohioPAL] A great actor! A great show!

PATMAZZ at aol.com PATMAZZ at aol.com
Fri May 14 11:57:16 PDT 2010

Hello

A few nights ago I had the pleasure of  seeing Cleveland actor Mary Faktor
in her one-woman show, "The Six Ages of Woman".

I met Mary in 2001 when she appeared in  Ensemble Theatre's production of
THE BAD SEED. She played Hortense Daigle and  was fantastic.

Mary invited me to come see her in  "The Six Ages of Woman" this past
Wednesday. I wanted to see her  presentation, but was a little concerned that the
audience would be 350 women.

To my surprise, I was  totally enthralled at what I saw and heard. The show
is well written and was  well received by the 350 women. I have never heard
such laughter and  admiration in one room. Mary had the women laughing and
applauding during the  entire evening.
Mary is an  actor who comes alive in front of an audience and truly
connects to  everyone in the crowd.  It is evident she truly loves what she  does.

Hats off to Mary Faktor

Respectfully

Pat  Mazzarino