[NEohioPAL] Meet Donna Belajac at Find Your Voice & Market It! In Pittsburgh- 5/16 11am-4pm

Jean Zarzour lipschtick at lipschtick.com
Sat May 15 12:56:21 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow, Sunday, May 16, I'll be conducting the 8th *Find Your Voice &
Market It!* Seminar, from 11am-4pm. This is the 5th at Donna Belajac
Casting!

*Donna Belajac will be there too*, discussing everything you need to know
about Agents and Casting Directors, and all that goes into casting VO's, TV
Commercials and Feature Films.

Please keep in mind that, while we'll be focusing on Voice Over work, this
seminar is for ANYONE in the arts and entertainment industry.  The same
rules and best practices apply.

We have 7 happy participants and more are welcome, so tell your friends who
may be interested in the wacky world of VO!

All walk-ins can pay when you arrive. Former students *(you know who you
are) *get a $20 discount, so you pay $130! Compare that to $600 and up,
elsewhere! Don't know where? Just ask me, and I'll tell you.

*Housekeeping:*
1. Donna Belajac Casting is at 109 Market St. Pitts, PA 15222. There are
meters and parking lots all around the bldg., so you won't have any trouble
finding a spot.

2. You will get hand outs from me, but please remember to bring a notepad
and pen.

3. Normally, we don't allow eating in the office, but since we'll be there
for 5 hours, please feel free to bring a bag lunch, but please, ONLY bring
water to drink. Donna's carpet can't take any more flavors!

4. I will be there by about 10:40am. If you arrive earlier, you may not be
able to get in. If it's open, you can wait in the pizza place next door.

5. My cell # is 216-832-6557 in case you need to call.

Tap or call if you have any further questions.

See you tomorrow in Pittsburgh!

 *Jean Zarzour*
<http://www.lipschtick.com>Lipschtick <http://www.lipschtick.com>*Putting
the SHOW in BUSINESS Nationwide Since 1989!*
* <http://lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>***
*Ph/Fax 216-521-3831**
-- LinkedIn Profile <http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzarzour>**
-- <http://jeanzarzour.nowcasting.com/> Now Casting
Profil<http://jeanzarzour.nowcasting.com/>
**e <http://www.lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>*
-- Lipschtick Blog <http://www.lipschtickblog.blogspot.com/>
<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
-- <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>Find Your Voice
Blog <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>*
Also Founder of~*
Find Your Voice-Voice Acting
Institute<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/><http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*
Technique For When You Speak! TV- Radio-Live Presentations.*
VO Classes - CLEVE:* ********Mondays 5/17-7/12
*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
* PITTS: Thursdays
5/20-7/15*<http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/><http://www.findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*Find Your Voice & Market It! Lakewood,Oh 11am-4pm, Saturday, May 1,
2010*<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>

   <http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
**<http://findyourvoice-voiceactinginstitute.blogspot.com/>
*What's New~*
*-- Jean appears opposite Jake Gyllenhaal & Hank Azaria in Love and Other
Drugs <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758752/>, in theaters 2010!*