[NEohioPAL] COALITION MEETING

North Canton Playhouse ncplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 17 08:38:05 PDT 2010

The Coalition for
      Animal concerns is having their quarterly meeting on the 19th of May at
      the Stark county Emergency Vets. on Fulton Rd.at 7PM
      Stark county Commissioner Todd Bosley will
      be there to introduce us to our new Dog Warden Reagan Tetreault.  I
      hope that you can come and meet her.
      The CAC is having a yard sale on the 20,21
      and 22 of May.  Call Marty at 330-499-1649 to volunteer or to
      donate.  All monies raised will be used for Emergency vetting.
      Thanks for all of your support and hope to
      see you at the meeting.