[NEohioPAL] MERCURY SUMMER STOCK'S TEEN NIGHT 2010!

Alex Boyd showbiztheater at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 12:58:11 PDT 2010

MERCURY SUMMER STOCK'S TEEN NIGHT 2010!

Mercury Summer Stock is providing teen theatergoers and arts enthusiasts with a unbeatable deal for our 2010 season!
We’re giving you the opportunity to see all three of our shows – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Lil’ Abner, and The Scarlet Pimpernel plus a pre-show pizza party mixer – for only $20!
All teens 13-19 can receive this deeply discounted rate by purchasing our Thursday Night's Teen Night subscription!

It's a great way to connect with peers who share your love for the arts, see fantastic theatre, and chat up the cast and creative teams of Mercury's 2010 season!
Accompanying adults (not required but always welcome!) can share in the savings by getting a discounted subscription for just $30 (regular ticket prices are $15 per show).

2010 Teen Night Dates
June 17 – Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
July 15 – Lil’ Abner
August 12 – The Scarlet Pimpernel
All performances are @ 7:30 PM in The Brooks Theatre at The Cleveland Play House, 8500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH 44106.

If you have any questions or need more information please contact Mercury Summer Stock at               216.771.5862         216.771.5862 or email mercuryss at mac.com