[NEohioPAL] Sale: Brother MFC-9840 (Versatile color laser multi-function) seeks loving home [$400.00]

Ben Malkevitch bmalkevitch at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 06:26:07 PDT 2010

As a long-time beneficiary of this list, I wanted to offer an excellent deal to NEohioPAL users before I go to Craigslist.

I am moving and am looking to sell a Brother MFC-9840CDW. It is a color laser printer, copier, scanner, and fax with wireless networking capability and full support for duplex (two-sided) printing, copying, and scanning. It is a very high-quality, durable machine. It prints quickly and the black toner cartridge lasts for months, even with me printing out thousands of pages of sheet music.

This would be a very sound investment for any small or medium-sized arts organization or higher-volume home office. The machine is less than two years old and in mint condition. I would be glad to demonstrate it to any interested buyers. And the best part is the asking price: the MFC-9840 retails for $650-700 and even the cheapest used or refurbished listings online are $415.00 before shipping and tax. I am asking $425.00 for it - this is non-negotiable and I promise you well-worth it. Please be advised that this is a hefty item and we'll need a strong pair of arms besides myself to get it out to your car.

Please contact me ASAP at the phone no. or e-mail listed below. First come, first served.

Full specs may be found at www.brother-usa.com/MFC/modeldetail.aspx?PRODUCTID=mfc9840cdw

Thank you,
Ben Malkevitch
(516) 643-5738