[NEohioPAL] Free Spinet Piano in Cleveland Heights

Jason Mathews jmathews28 at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 08:37:26 PDT 2010

Dear NEohioPal Members,

We have a Spinet Piano in our home that we are looking to give away in the very near future. It is a piano we bought from Craigslist, and when we brought it home and had a piano tuner come over, we discovered it has a cracked sound board that would be very difficult, if not impossible, to repair. That being said, it's still very pretty to look at!  We have found a working piano to replace it, so before we throw this piano out, we want to see if there is anyone out there who might like to take it for any reason, even though it does NOT make beautiful music. You may want to try to repair it or have some other use for it.  If you are interested, please e-mail us!  Of course, while the piano is absolutely free, we would need you to take care of transporting it to its new home no later than June 20, when our new piano arrives.

Thank You!