[NEohioPAL] Get Your Bid On! There's only 24 hours left.

Todd Krispinsky tkrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Wed May 19 19:19:52 PDT 2010

IT ALL MUST GO!  And it's certainly priced to move...  ; )

There's only one day left to check out the 70 extraordinary items in our online GALA silent auction!  We invite you to stop by our auction website to browse and BID.

GLTF AUCTION LINK:  http://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?vhost=gltfauction

There's great stuff...and, who knows...you could snag a real steal.  But be quick.  The online bidding ends at 11:59 on Thursday, May 20.

Here's a sampling of 10 of our most popular feature items at the moment...

1. Official Wilson "Cast Away" Volleyball, Signed by Tom Hanks
2. Theater and Vineyard Weekend in San Francisco
3. Private Party in the Terminal Tower Observation Deck
4. Your Home Made Beautiful for the Holidays By A GLTF Designer & Your Cookie Baking Done for You By Our Exec. Dir.!
5. Throw Out the First Pitch at Indians v. Yankees
6. A Theater Weekend in Chicago for 2
7. Cleveland Theater Adventure Package
8. Private Tour of Arcelor Mittal Steel Plant for 4, including Lunch & Hardhats
9. Guided Personal Tour of the Cleveland Museum of Art's Collections
10. Billy Elliott and a Night at the Wyndham, Friday, Nov. 19, 2010

There's also loads of other great items including theater tickets, exotic vacations and once in a lifetime experiences.  Heck, John Lithgow will even paint a custom caricature/portrait for you!  (Yes, that is seriously one of the items.)

Bottom Line:  We hope you'll stop by and check it out.  Thanks in advance for your support.

Best,
All of us at Great Lakes Theater Festival