[NEohioPAL] Cassidy presents "Why Do Fools Fall in Love"

Cassidy Theatre cassidytheatre at earthlink.net
Thu May 20 12:05:46 PDT 2010

Next up on the Cassidy mainstage is "Why Do Fools Fall in Love?", directed by Kristy Cruz and musically directed by Ryan Bergeron.

Travel back to the 1960’s with Cassidy Theatre’s next production of Why Do Fools Fall in Love. This fun, festive, and fully entertaining musical is filled with 60’s favorites, including “You Don’t Have to Say You Love Me”, “My Boy Lollipop”, “Goin’ Out Of My Head” and the title song “Why Do Fools Fall in Love”.

Four girlfriends gather to celebrate the upcoming wedding of one of their own. As the bachelorette party picks up steam and the drinks flow, the girls discover more about each other’s love lives than they had ever imagined. “Why Do Fools Fall in Love?” re-affirms that during real-life struggles, friendship will unveil its everlasting strength. And it does it with the rockin' beat of the 60’s!

"Why Do Fools Fall in Love" runs June 4th through 20th, with performances at 8pm on Fridays and Saturdays, and 3pm on Sundays. Adult tickets are $20, and Senior Citizen and Student tickets are $15. Tickets are on sale now!!!

Call the Box Office at (440)842-4600 for tickets or more information. Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Road in Parma Heights.
www.cassidytheatre.com