[NEohioPAL] Support a Cleveland Movie

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Thu May 20 13:48:01 PDT 2010

Only 32 days left for us to raise funds for a movie to be shot on location in Cleveland. So now is the time to donate to our movie. All funds go to pay cast and crew. No donation is too small. Every dollar is greatly appreciated. We have raised $765 so far but need more.
http://kck.st/cAwkJd

The Movie is titled "Out of Darkness: Where is Stacey Summers." It is based on the "Out of Darkness" TV Series and inspired by the serial killer Anthony Sowell case. The movie stars Rollin Michael and Chuck French. We will be casting soon and shooting in late Summer.

Thanks.

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
Prelude2Cinema