[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Film Community Rise Up - Community Mixer Tonight!

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 08:18:24 PDT 2010

Hello Cleveland!

My name is Eric Swinderman. I am the Executive Director of CINEMA Cleveland, a nonprofit organization formed in 2006, dedicated to empowering local filmmakers by providing the resources necessary to make films right here in Cleveland.

I would like to personally invite you to tonight's Cleveland Film Community Mixer for a night of FREE FOOD, LIVE MUSIC, PRIZES, and of course NETWORKING!

Let's come together tonight and be the
national force to be reckoned with that I know we can be. There is so
much talent in Cleveland it's scary and tonight we are going to announce how we can help harness that talent with grants and other opportunities to help you bring your cinematic ideas to reality. Just $10 at the door feeds you all night and gives you access to the concert with 3 GREAT LIVE BANDS Cancelled,
 Echoes, and
 Rythym & Booze

Please join us tonight at The Blue Rock Lounge. Located at 815 Superior (Corner of East
Ninth and Rockwell) from 6pm - Midnight!

The film revolution has begun in Cleveland. Will you rise up?

FADE OUT.

Eric Swinderman
Executive Director
CINEMA Cleveland