[NEohioPAL] Drummer Needed IMMEDIATELY

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Sun May 23 10:27:59 PDT 2010

We are in need of a substitute drummer available for the following dates:6/1, 6/10, 6/11, 6/12, 6/13, 6/17,6/18, 6/19, 6/20.

Style is 60's girl-group pop - recognizable tunes, accessible charts....all in all, an easy and hopefully VERY ENJOYABLE gig. This is a paid engagement. Performances are at the Cassidy Theatre in Parma.

Please contact musical director, Ryan Bergeron, by phone at 440.503.1917 or respond to this email for more information. I'm looking to fill this position IMMEDIATELY!

Thank You!

Ryan Bergeron

440.503.1917