[NEohioPAL] Helen Todd Voice Studio Showcase this Monday night at 7pm!

Devuh at aol.com Devuh at aol.com
Sun May 23 17:47:27 PDT 2010

Helen Todd Voice Studio Showcase is  Monday,
May 24 at 7pm and  FREE

Come and hear the great voices of Helen Todd's  Voice Studio.  Free and
open to the public!  Performance is held at Church of the Saviour, 2537 Lee Rd.
in Cleveland Heights.  Performance starts at 7pm! You will hear musical
theatre to jazz to opera from  artists in high school to professional actors in
Cleveland. Learn more about  Helen Todd, Soprano at _www.helentodd.com_
(http://www.helentodd.com)
Here the following songs from these great  artists!

1. Gimme Gimme:  Neely Gevaart
2. Close Every Door:  Johnathan Ramos
3. The Sound of Music:  Marilyn Swirsky
4. I Feel Pretty: Tia Karaplis
5. Goodnight My Someone: Siobhan Carroll
6.  Wishing You Were Somewhere Here Again: Kayla  Carabotta
7. Vanilla Ice Cream:  Magan Yantko
8. Warm All Over: Amy Pawlukiewicz
9. You'll Never Walk Alone: Marilyn Swirsky
10. Alleluia: Tia Karaplis
11. Donde lieta: Shannon Eller
12. Vaghissima sembianza: Kayla Carabotta
13. Cat Duet: Shannon Eller and Helen
14. Do Not Go My Love: Tia Karaplis
15. Frauenliebe: Lisa Boyko
16. Feelin Good: Tarion Young
17. What is this Feeling?: Siobhan Carroll and Tia  Karaplis
18. How Could I Ever Know?: Siobhan Carroll
19. How Lovely to Be a Woman: Kayla Carabotta
20. Light in the Piazza: Magan Yantko
21. You Don't Know: Neely Gevaart
22. Let Me Drown: Jonathan Ramos
23. So In Love: Amy Pawlukiewicz