[NEohioPAL] Bundy Flute for Sale and shameless plug :)

Marie Smith maf0474 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 19:00:32 PDT 2010

Hello all!!!

I have a Bundy Flute in very good condition, just did a full re-pad 18
months ago! If interested email me or call 216-533-4311

Also (shameless plug) ...

After years of being in the hotel industry and getting "down-sized" and
"position eliminated" I have gone into business for myself as a travel
agent. I specialize in *all-inclusive *getaways and *destination weddings*.
I can also do cruises and *group getaways*.

Since the summer is upon us, I would be more then happy to help you with
your vacation needs.  You can contact me at msmith at masgetaways.com or
330-775-2761. Please join my Facebook page at MAS
Getaways<http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Doylestown-OH/MAS-Getaways/148965329577>
 .

Thank!!!

Marie Smith