[NEohioPAL] Movie Making and Audio Studio Night Classes in Brecksville at CVCC

Bernie Van Tilburg bvantilburg at cvccmediatech.com
Mon May 24 07:00:30 PDT 2010

MOVIE MAKING
Learn how to write a script, storyboard, shoot and edit a short film,
using FrameForge 3-D storyboarding software, Celtx script formatting
software, JVC HM100U high definition cameras, and Final Cut Pro editing
software. We will actually write, shoot, and edit a short movie.

Tuesday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm; 5 sessions starting September 14, 2010, ending
October 12, 2010

AUDIO STUDIO RECORDING
Learn how to record music using Digidesign Pro Tools multi-track audio
editor. Learn microphone selection and placement and how to master your
recording to CD. We will record and mix a song.  Prerequisite: Basic music
knowledge.

Tuesday 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm; 5 sessions starting October 19, 2010, ending
November 16, 2010

GO TO WWW.CVCCMEDIATECH.COM for more info and to register online.

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Technology Instructor
Cuyahoga Valley Career Center
8001 Brecksville Rd.