[NEohioPAL] Actors' Summit Announces WINE, WOMEN, & SONG

Neil Thackaberry thackaberryn at actorssummit.org
Tue May 25 11:39:07 PDT 2010

*Wine, Women & Song*

*3 Cabarets – 24 Performances*

* *

*Wine, Women, & Song,* three unique cabarets* (Acts One, Two, and Three) *will
fill the stage at Actors’ Summit from June 3 through July 18.  Actors’
Summit provides the women and song, and patrons are invited to bring their
own wine.  On stage, nine fabulous singers, split into three teams of three,
present 24 magical performances.  Each 90 minute performance features up to
thirty songs chosen by the women who sing them.  Dazzling in its variety,
each show features Broadway classics, jazz standards, pop songs, and folk
music.  You might even hear a classical aria.  Performances are Thursdays,
Fridays & Saturdays at 8:00 PM and Sunday afternoons at 2:00 PM at the
theater in downtown Hudson.

In keeping with the cabaret theme, each pair of seats shares a small table.
Actors’ Summit will provide the glasses and corkscrews.

*Wine, Women, and Song, Act 1 *features Rachel Anderson, Lissy Gulick, and
Lisa Marie Schueller.

*Rachel Anderson *is a graduate of The University of Akron School of Music.
She’s performed in *Swingtime Canteen, Man of La Mancha, I Love a Piano,
Sweeney Todd*, and* The Robber Bridegroom*.

*Lissy Gulick* has performed in *Inside Out,* *Quilters,* *Sweeney
Todd,* *Fiddler
on the Roof,* and *HMS Pinafore *among hundreds of others.

*Lisa Marie Schueller **is** **a graduate of Kent State University and** **has
performed in Swingtime Canteen, **Quilters, Spitfire Grill, Sideshow,
*and*Children of Eden.
*

*Wine, Women, and Song, Act 2* features C. J. Bonde, Shani Ferry, and Dawn
Sniadak.

*C.J. Bonde* has sung *Main-Travelled Roads*, *A Child’s Christmas in Wales,
*and* Roar of the Greasepaint...Crowd *at Actors’ Summit and major musical
roles at theaters all over Northern Ohio.

*Shani Ferry *has performed in* Are We There Yet?, Quilters, Inside Out,
Swingtime Canteen, They’re Playing Our Song*, *A Funny Thing Happened on the
Way to the Forum*, *110 in the Shade* and *Nunsense*.

*Dawn Sniadak *appeared in *Are We There Yet? *and* I Love a Piano *at
Actors’ Summit.  She has sung Emma in *Jekyll & Hyde*, Estelle in *The Full
Monty *and a number of roles in opera.**

*Wine, Women, and Song, Act 3* features Tricia Bestic, Paula Klein-Messner,
and MaryAnn Nagle.

*Tricia Bestic *has been seen at Actors’ Summit in *Don’t Hug Me, The Thing
about Men, World Goes Round,* and *Quilters*.  Other credits include *
Respect,* *I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change, *and* 1776.*

*MaryAnn Nagel* has performed in *A Grand Night for Singing,* *Into the
Woods,* *Most* *Happy Fella,* *Menopause the Musical, Unbeatable, a Musical
Journey,* and *Nine.*

* *

*Paula Kline-Messner** *has appeared at Playhouse Square in *Menopause the
Musical *and* Respect*.  Other musical roles include *Nunsense I, II,
*and *III,
*and* Anything Goes.*

*Ticket Prices*

* *

*Subscriptions*

* *

All 3 Acts

          Thursday / Sunday Subscriptions Adults:                    *$54*

                                                            Seniors
(65+):
*$45*

Friday / Saturday Subscriptions              All Subscriptions:     *$60*

As a bonus, each subscriber receives a free wine glass with the Actors’
Summit logo.

* *

Regular performance tickets are $29 on Fridays & Saturdays, $26 on Thursdays
& Sundays, with seniors receiving a $3 discount at regular Thursday and
Sunday performances.  Additional discounts are available to groups of ten or
more.

ALL full time student tickets (with ID) are $7 at all performances.

Tickets can be purchased by phone at (330) 342-0800 or from the website at *
www.actorssummit.org*.

*Web site**
*Actors’ Summit Theater can be found on the web at www.actorssummit.org.
Actors' Summit is a professional, not for profit, 501-c-3 professional arts
organization.**