[NEohioPAL] Vote For Tina' Fairy Godmother

Bob Fadeley ydnsa at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 10:51:54 PDT 2010

I am posting this for  a fellow actor who has a great idea and has a chance to get Oprah's company to select for the YOUR OWN SHOW contest..

Hey all you great people in theater, would you please do a fellow actor a favor?  Please go to this link and vote for me.    I think it would be great if a fellow actor from Ohio would stand a chance to have her dream come true and with your help it just might happen.

 http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=3197&promo_id=1

I am under wildcard choice and in search under Fairy Godmother.  I have a great concept for a show and need your votes.
Thanks all you wonderful theaters, actors, directors, producers, and crew people I got to work with and those I wish I had the opportunity to work with.

Thanks,

Tina Burgett-Krause: