[NEohioPAL] The Mt. Carmel Players are looking for a few good Dogpatchers!

Erika N Acquaviva Erika_N_Acquaviva at Progressive.com
Wed May 26 09:20:06 PDT 2010

Hello Friends-

        The Mt. Carmel Players celebrate 40 years of theatrical magic this
year with their rendition of "Li'l Abner" to be performed at
        Lakeland Community College July 16, 17, 18, 23,24, & 25th.
(Fridays & Saturdays @ 8:00 PM, Sunday Matinees @ 4:00 PM)

        We are immediately looking for men and women, (no younger than 16,
please) to round out a great cast!
        Good roles are still available...

        Rehearsals run Sunday- Thursday 7:00-9:00 PM at Our Lady of Mt.
Carmel Church in Wickliffe, OH.

        Please contact Bob Pollock 216-440-4111 if you would like
additional details!

        Thank you in advance for your interest!