[NEohioPAL] Dancers and Musicians Needed for a free event at Squire's Castle on Sun. June 13th from 1-5pm (KickStartLove Summer Camp)

Elana Averbach elana.averbach at gmail.com
Fri May 28 21:40:37 PDT 2010

KickStartLove Summer Camp 2010

Do you have training in dance or music? Are you in your 20s or 30s? We need
you to come out and share your art with other young adults on Sun. June
13th, from 1-5pm.

If you're a young adult and you like the performing arts and great food,
then this event is for you! Come to the front lawn of Squire's Castle in the
North Chagrin Metroparks for an afternoon of barbecue, frisbee, volleyball,
dance and live music. Ti Haugh will be presenting a demonstration on
Capoeira, the Afro-Brazilian dance that includes elements of martial arts.
We will get the grill started, but please bring snacks and a blanket or
chairs. We hope to see you there!

Presented by Kickstartlove.com and Moishe House Cleveland.

Price: This event is FREE. Recommended donation of $5-$10 for Haiti Relief.

Date and Time: Sun. June 13th, 1-5pm at Squire's Castle Lawn in the North
Chagrin Metroparks

Space is limited. To RSVP or apply to be a featured dancer or musician,
please write to elana(at)kickstartlove.com