[NEohioPAL] Audition for CAT

Jayne Kacik dinamaya at gmail.com
Mon May 31 09:26:40 PDT 2010

Does anyone out there in the theater/music/art world want to rescue a cat?
My wonderful son came home from college and dumped his cat on his mother.  I
have a cat and a dog and would just like to keep it at that.  This is a very
calm, lovable cat, probably about 8 years old.  She's fixed but still has
her claws.  She's very petite, and is marble colored in dark colors.  Her
name is Percy.  My nephew was the original owner and gave her that name.
She loves to sit on your lap and loves attention.  If you're interested,
please respond to dinamaya at gmail.com.  Thank you.  Please someone give Percy
a new home.