[NEohioPAL] Sponsors needed Scream Theater's tv return to Time Warner Cable.

Christopher Warren christopwarren61 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 16:57:55 PDT 2010

 Hello Ghouls and Ghoulette's!

Count Karnstein here and .......
Summer is here......

We at Scream theater are seeking your help ....in order to bring our Horror show back on the air, we need sponsors donations( anyone can be a sponsor....of legal age 18 yrs and older)  we are looking to raise $5,500  for the year.  (Indie gogo allows us to collect sponsor for this project) Scream Theater  debut on Oct 31st ,2008 on Halloween night at midnight, and was seen once a week on wed nights at midnight till 2am. many of you taped the show  and emailed you amazing compliments on my choice ofHorror and  Science Fiction movies .

BUT ! we need your help to come back on the air.....
we also are forming a horror movie club on Sunday nights , we hope to start in July /Aug .We need a space and or theater to show 16mm prints and project dvd movies .  Club will be non alcohol  and no children ( sorry) also we may show the local filmmakers projects as well. this club is welcome to all horror fans ! .  Your donation can be your membership to the film club as well. Anyone interested in helping and can help  please contact me .

We are also planing to shoot another feature film  ( vampire ....based on true story)  in Oct.Nov. 2010...... Students are  very welcome .  This is a non paid film shoot~ more info to follow.
thank you for your time.
Count Karnstein.