[NEohioPAL] "the forgotten ones" wins Communicator Award!

Peter Fields peteroctb at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 2 04:04:20 PDT 2010

Little Beth Entertainment's 2009 independent film, "the forgotten ones", wins a 2010 Communicator Award of Distinction for achievement in Low Budget Film Production.  Congratulations to the cast and crew for their outstanding work!

"the forgotten ones" is also an Official Selection of the Geauga Film Festival held in Chardon, Ohio on June 10 through June 13, 2010!  See the festival's website for schedule and details @ http://www.geaugafilm.org/film_fest.html

the forgotten ones is a dramatic
film that takes a look into the lives of a homeless man named Simon
(Michael Regnier) and his son, Alex (Turrand Evans-Roskos), who
confront a troubled past and a daunting future as they search for
Alex’s missing mother (Juliette Regnier). During their quest, Alex and
Simon meet up with a street-wise girl named Kelly (Hunter
Evans-Roskos), and a struggling actor named Conrad (Brian
Richeson).  Together, they fight to survive as they face the
dangers of living on the streets and the knowledge that every decision
they make can mean the difference between life or death.

The
film is directed and edited by Peter Anthony Fields from his original story
with a screenplay by Evonne Fields-Gould.  Abigail Pink and
Elizabeth Gould will serve as assistant directors with Quata Tucker and
Jaclyn Inglis as
associate producers.  Evonne Fields-Gould also works as production
manager.  Featuring songs by Ryan Humbert and Bruce
Jennings.  Filmed in Kent, Stow,
and Akron, Ohio USA.  Visit the film's website at http://www.littlebeth.com/forgottenones.html

About the Communicator Awards:

New York, NY (May 28, 2010) - The winners
of The 2010 Communicator Awards have been announced by the International
Academy of the Visual Arts today.  With thousands
of entries received from across the US and around the world, the
Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring
the creative excellence for communications professionals.  Please visit www.communicatorawards.com to
view the full winners list.
The
Communicator Awards are judged and overseen by the International Academy of the
Visual Arts (IAVA), a 550+ member organization of leading professionals from
various disciplines of the visual arts dedicated to embracing progress and the
evolving nature of traditional and interactive media.  Current IAVA membership represents a
"Who's Who" of acclaimed media, advertising, and marketing firms
including:  Condè
Nast, Coach, Disney, The Ellen Degeneres Show, Estee Lauder, HBO, Keller
Crescent, Monster.com, MTV, Polo Ralph Lauren, Sotheby’s Institute of Art, Tribal
DDB, Victoria’s Secret, Wired, Yahoo!, and
many others.  See www.iavisarts.org for more information.

“As we continue our
mission to honor Creative Excellence for Communications Professionals, we were
once again amazed at the high level of work we received for this year’s
Communicator Awards. With this year’s entries we found an increased awareness and
reflection of the digital world in which we live, and our entrants always seem
to find new and creative ways to push the envelope of possibilities across all
mediums” noted Linda Day, director of the IAVA.  She added, “We are honored to witness the amazing work being done
throughout the industry and want to commend and congratulate this year’s
Communicator Award Winners and Entrants for their hard work and
dedication.  On behalf of the entire
Academy - Job well done.”
For