[NEohioPAL] free washer / dryer to an arts organization

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:30:25 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody,

I'm offering a washer / dryer set for free to an arts organization.

They are a Maytag Neptune TL Washer and a Maytag Neptune Dryer and are less
than six years old.

The Dryer is working perfectly. The Washer has a problem with a compressor
relay, but could probably be fixed by someone handy pretty easily.

I'd prefer to give them away as a set, but will consider giving the dryer
away by itself.

First come, first served.  I'd like to have them picked up asap from my
house in Beachwood.

Warm Regards,

--
Fred Sternfeld