[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv wants YOU!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 19:30:44 PDT 2010

Have you ever had one of those times when you're watching a show and you think, "I could do that. That's not hard. In fact, I would be great at that!"? Has that ever happened to you while watching an improv show? Has that ever happened while at a PNR Improv show?

Next Wednesday, June 9, from 6:30-8:30pm, you can show the world (and by "the world," I mean the world of PNR Improv and whoever else shows up) how great you are at improv comedy. And, you can meet some really cool people (and by "really cool people," I mean the people of PNR Improv and whoever else shows up). And, as a bonus, if you come to our show this Saturday at 7:30pm and tell the person at the door that you will be auditioning on Wednesday, you will get in FREE!

So to sum up, come to the PNR Improv show this Saturday at 7:30pm, tell us you're auditioning with us on Wednesday, and see the show for free. Then, actually come to our auditions on Wednesday from 6:30-8:30pm, and maybe become a part of the madness!

Oh, when you audition, please dress comfortably and bring a smile and a willingness to have fun. A pen would be appreciated too, but is not required. Both the show and auditions will be held at

Quirk Cultural Center, Newell Theatre (3rd floor)

1201 Grant Avenue

Cuyahoga Falls

For more information on PNR Improv, please visit us on facebook, MySpace, or at our website, www.PNRImprov.org.