[NEohioPAL] The Basement Apartment Theater Movement Opens its Door!!

Kevin Becker kevinmbecker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:31:27 PDT 2010

The Basement Apartment Theater Movement is a new theater group that will be
opening up this June. BATM was started by a group of recent graduates and
current students of the Baldwin-Wallace College Theater Department.  BATM
strives to bring new opportunities to the ever-growing artistic community of
Cleveland.  Based out of Berea, BATM will consist of a summer season of two
full length productions, Bill Corbett's *The Big Slam* and Guirgis's *The
Last Days of Judas Isariot, *as well as other events that will be announced
as the summer continues.  BATM hopes to bring even more chances for artists
to learn and practice their craft, no matter what age or what experience
they may have.

Our first production, *The Big Slam*, opens on June 17th, and will run for
one weekend. If you have any desire to learn more about us or volunteer time
to crew or work the box office of our first show please email the
co-artistic director at KevinMBecker at gmail.com.  We want to give as many
opportunities as we can and hope to bring a quality product to the
community.  Watch for more info on *The Big Slam* as well as crew
opportunities and audition information for *Last Days, *as well as info on
our upcoming events.

We hope to see you at one of our events or shows, and hope we can offer you
an opportunity that you want!

Kevin Becker
Co-Artistic Director
Basement Apartment Theater Movement