[NEohioPAL] Fw: Akron Civic Theatre Premiere Halloween Party looking for Volunteer Artists

Kelli Sanford kelli_sanford at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 11:37:28 PDT 2010

From: Kelli Sanford
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 10:17 AM
To: neopal at listserve.com
Subject: Akron Civic Theatre Premiere Halloween Party looking for Volunteer Artists

On Saturday, October 30th the Akron Civic Theatre and Evant, Inc. will unveil Akron's premier Halloween celebration -

The Masque of the Red Death

 Revelry, elegance and the macabre combine at this avant garde masquerade party of the unexpected.and its just for grown ups.

The evening will be filled with costumes, music, dancing, food and drink, enhanced by the unmistakable presence of our area's most fabulous artistic personalities.

 We are currently looking for volunteer artists to perform a 1-2 minute "Happening" during the duration of the party. Our one of a kind event will be punctuated by delightful or decadent moments created through dance, music, theatre, and visual art- imagine a sword fight that emerges from the middle of the dance floor,  an unprompted choreographed dance among the party-goers, performance art, stilt walkers, spontaneous magic, contact jugglers, acrobats, contortionists, singers  and more.

 For more information and if you are interested in performing for this exciting event please contact Kelli Sanford at kelli_sanford at hotmail.com