[NEohioPAL] Asian Karaoke competition at Li Wah, a chance to win $5000 :)

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Jun 7 12:21:11 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

If you are interested in competing and win $5000 for first place, $1000 for
2nd or $500 for third, compete this Thursday at Li Wah and get a chance to
be a finalist for the cash award. You just have to be one of the 5th
semifinalist on one of the 4 Thursday and get a chance to win. If you need
the rules and registration form, email me and I'll send it to you right away
(English and Chinese), anyone can register and compete, free to the public.

Judges including Anne Pu, Margaret Wong, Nianfa Tang, Lianne Rolland Kim,
Danny Auyueng, and Janet Nguyen.

PS: I'll be hosting.

Johnny Wu
216.539.4634
Producer/Director/Editor/Wire-Stunt
www.mdifilm.com
www.rapturethemovie.com
www.thegummingzombie.com
More reels at www.vimeo.com/mdifilm

President
OCA-Cleveland Chapter
"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"
OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes
www.ocagc.org

Co-Chair Executive Committee
Cleveland Asian Festival