[NEohioPAL] summer dance courses for adults

MegLouise Dance meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 12:55:22 PDT 2010

meglouise dance
summer course guide

all courses are for adult professionals and community members interested in quality dance training.  you can drop in as often as you are able or you can take advantage of the discount packages offered.  learn more about the instructors on our website: www.meglouisedance.com  where you can also sign up to be added to our email list-serve to receive weekly or monthly updates about classes and workshops.  email megloinfo at gmail.com for more information about classes.

schedule
mon  6:30pm  beg modern  with megan
mon  8:00pm  int modern  with hope
wed  6:30pm  adv modern  with megan
sat  10:00am  ballet technique  with sara

location
cleveland public theatre's parish hall
6205 detroit ave; cleveland, oh

parking & details
there is street parking on detroit and a lot across from the parish hall.  when construction is complete, there will be an additional lot directly in front of the building.  parish hall is set off the street, behind the small church and to the east of main cpt buildings.  someone will be there to greet you 15 minutes before classes start.  there is a bathroom and changing area.  bring water and a towel to class.  wear comfortable clothing that you can move in.

class fees and discounts
single class $10
14 classes $100 (covers once a week all summer!)
32 classes $180  (covers 2 -3 times a week all summer!!)
unlimited classes $250 (covers 4 classes a week plus workshops tba !!!)

Megan Pitcher
MegLouise Dance
ph: 616.502.1019
www.meglouisedance.com