[NEohioPAL] Are the CHIP who can complete our SPELLING BEE in Akron?

firestonetheatre at gmail.com firestonetheatre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 04:38:03 PDT 2010

We are looking for an Akron-area college/high school-aged tenor to
fill the role of CHIP in our "town and gown" production of William
Finn's THE 25th ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE.

Rehearsals are already underway for this small but powerful production
to be presented the weekend of July 8, 9, 10, and 11, 2010. Rehearsals
are in the evenings Sunday through Thursday.

This is a NON-PAID gig but a great opportunity for a young actor to
work on a terrific part in fantastic show.

Respond to this e-mail address if you are interested and please
include a resume or a short summary of your training and experience.

This role needs to be filled as soon as possible. Please respond at
your earliest convenience.

--
Mark A. Zimmerman,
Theatre Director