[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Short Film seeking 18-25, all backgrounds

Lauren Robinson lkrobinson26 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:02:08 PDT 2010

 Hi!

We're casting for a short film being shot in Cleveland and are seeking
actors aged 18-25 of all different ethnicities and backgrounds. This the the
first of two casting calls we'll be having, however this one is primarily
targeted for the younger actors we'll need and the next is targeted for the
more adult age group. The film is intended to reflect the city of Cleveland
so diversity is important.

The job is unpaid but food and transportation will be provided along with a
copy of the work once it's finished. Send your resumes, photos and cover
letters to the e-mail above and we'll respond with more information about
the project, including specific roles and the dialogue to be read during the
audition.

Auditions are being held June 15 from 1:30 pm until 4:15 pm. Hope to see you
there!