[NEohioPAL] Headshots starting at $100 6/13/10 to 6/20/10

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 19:45:55 PDT 2010

Local photographer here to save you money on your headshots!

I have a very open schedule next week and I'd love to help some people out
with well done industry standard headshots at a reasonable price.

$100 buys approximately 1 hour of shoot time (longer sessions available ask
about rates if needed), a CD of your photos (available within two days of
the shoot), minimal retouching if required on up to two photos (ask about
rates if you need more than two retouched).  Keep in mind the purpose of a
headshot is to accurately depict your current appearance and for this reason
my retouching will only apply to temporary blemishes, bags under the eyes,
etc.  Why pay several hundred dollars just to retake them in three months
because you've gained/lost five to ten pounds?

To see my latest photos, please visit me here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/

I'm still waiting for approval from my clients to add additional photos from
my recent sessions.

I anticipate my schedule will be booked quickly at these rates.

Due to the way this comes back through Gmail it is much easier for me to
keep track of individual conversations if you email me directly as opposed
to replying to this:

Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com