[NEohioPAL] Masterclass with Corey Mach June 26th

Kendra King camdenkings at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 12 11:31:20 PDT 2010

MASTERCLASS WITH COREY MACH

Hey everybody!

My name is Corey Mach.

I grew up in Cleveland as an actor/director and recently graduated from Baldwin-Wallace College Conservatory of Music as a Musical Theatre Major. I left school my sophomore year to perform for 10 months in the National Tour of RENT. I moved to New York in May... three days before my first job started: performing in the first staged musical reading of Disney's NEWSIES.

Throughout my four years at college, I learned limitless information from the top professors, agents, casting directors, and directors in the US. I would love to share as much as that information with you!

I honestly wish I had an opportunity to get direct, solid advice on College Musical Theatre auditions before I actually did the college auditions. It wasn't until my first year of college where I began to learn what these auditions should feel like; so I'm holding a masterclass for any student who is interested getting coached for these auditions. Of course, anyone else may attend as well, ages 16-22

-June 26 at 1:00. It will probably run 3-5 hours, depending on how many people participate

-At The Paul W. Cassidy Theatre in Parma Heights

-The cost is $50 to join

-Bring any FIVE MUSICAL THEATRE SONGS that you love to sing and whose roles you could picture yourself playing: back to back, three-hole-punched and in a binder. You may also bring two 1-minute MONOLOGUES to work as well.

I sincerely hope to see a lot of you on the 26th. I think it could be a VERY informative, helpful, and FUN day!

You can Facebook message me or e-mail me at coreymach at gmail.com to sign up for a spot. Let your friends know about it too!

Corey Mach
coreyjosephmach.com