[NEohioPAL] Mary Faktor seminars are a must

Christopher Fortunato learnedhand at live.com
Sat Jun 12 21:18:39 PDT 2010

Today, Mary Faktor "The Actor" conducted one of her seminars, Inner Voices, Smart Choices in Hudson, Ohio.

Many of you will know Mary as one of Cleveland's leading monologists with her show "The Six Ages of Women".  Mary's seminars help you with your inner self, discarding old habits and realizing new potentials in all segments of your life.

I was happy to attend this seminar and found it very helpful.  I would recommend the seminar to all actors.

Sincerely,

Christopher Fortunato