[NEohioPAL] Oddy needs original scripts!

Oddy Festival oddyfest at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 19:35:36 PDT 2010

Attn.: playwrights and writers out there in Cleveland.

The Oddy Festival is winding down its current iteration, and we're looking
for writers out there with good material!  No parameters in terms of length,
style, etc., but do realize that we perform in a library with minimal-to-no
props, sets, costumes, etc.  Come check out a show (we got one this coming
Friday, for example, stay posted to the listserv for more info) to get a
better idea and introduce yourself.  In any event, email scripts to the
address below or call to let us know what you got!  Bring it, C-land.

--
Matt Greenfield
The Oddy Festival
oddyfest at gmail.com