[NEohioPAL] Celebrate with Cleveland Public Theatre on Saturday, June 12th!

Beth Wood BWood at cptonline.org
Fri Jun 11 13:47:23 PDT 2010

Everyone is invited to help CPT celebrate!

Saturday, June 12th

4:00pm
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Outdoor Sound Stage beside Parish Hall
Join Cleveland Public Theatre for the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony celebrating the completion of the first phase of our renovations.

7:00pm - 12:00am
End of Season Party
Gordon Square Theatre
Join Cleveland Public Theatre in celebrating a successful season.
Admission is FREE
Cash Bar: Beer and Wine only $3 each!
Featuring a variety of MAGIC HAT brews!

Dancing and Music all night long!

CPT Executive Artistic Director Raymond Bobgan will announce the highlights of 2010-2011 CPT Season and recognize some special CPT friends and volunteers at 9:00pm.

Make a day of it in the neighborhood at Discover Gordon Square Arts District Day, June 12th!
It is day-long celebration of Cleveland's premier west shore neighborhood! Morning, Noon & Night: Restaurant specials! Live music! Art galleries! Shopping at duoHome, Room Service, 78th Street Studios and other local merchants! Sweet Lorain Vintage Pop-Up Store! Arts District Walking Tours!

10am - 4pm: Enjoy music, food, and shopping in the Gordon Square Arts District
Enjoy the neighborhood!
4pm: Join us for The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Help us celebrate the completion of the first phase of our renovations!
5 - 7pm: Enjoy music, food, and shopping in the Gordon Square Arts District
Enjoy the neighborhood!
7pm - 12am: Celebrate the end of another great CPT season in the Gordon Square Theatre
Free Admission, $3 beer and wine, Music and Dancing all night long!

For directions, parking information and more, visit www.cptonline.org<http://www.cptonline.org>.

Beth Wood
Associate Artistic Director
Cleveland Public Theatre