[NEohioPAL] Masterclass with Corey Mach June 26th

Christopher Fortunato learnedhand at live.com
Mon Jun 14 07:36:03 PDT 2010

Ditto.  I think he has the temperament for these things.  I have always enjoyed his work and his company.

Christopher Fortunato

From: KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 19:38:47 -0400
To: camdenkings at sbcglobal.net; neohiopal at listserve.com
Subject: Re: [NEohioPAL] Masterclass with Corey Mach June 26th

I just wanted to add my encouragement for any students that are currently considering theatre in college to take this master class from Corey Mach.

His experience is vast, and I think this is a wonderful opportunity to find out the REAL story of what you need to do to prepare for your college audition.

Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly