[NEohioPAL] The Passing of Judy Lucas

Frank Lucas pranaslietuva at ameritech.net
Mon Jun 14 08:36:03 PDT 2010

It is with great sadness and a very heavy heart that I bring the news that the Cleveland theatre community has lost a real treasure.  My wife Judy Lucas passed away on Saturday June 12th in my arms with her family and beloved doggies at her side.  Her valiant seven year battle with breast cancer is now over.  She brought much joy to the audiences of this area for over forty years.  She was a true professional in every sense of the word.  Imaginative, disciplined and dedicated.  She will be missed.

The wake will be on Friday June 18th from six to nine at the Jakubs and Sons Funeral Home,936 E.185th Street.  The funeral mass will be on Saturday June 19th at 1PM at St. Casimir Parish,18022 Neff Road.