[NEohioPAL] TELE-SALES PROFESSIONALS FOR PRODUCTION CO.

Heather Lombardo hlombardo at nehst.com
Tue Jun 15 11:40:38 PDT 2010

*Telephone Sales Opportunity!*

Are you articulate and able to learn quickly? Can you communicate
effectively to a variety of people and businesses across the country?

Technology integrated media/entertainment production company is seeking a
dynamic, professional and effective Tele-Sales Rep for their new offices in
Cleveland, Ohio. Potential candidates must bring solid telephone sales
experience, computer skills, an understanding of social networking and viral
marketing, and a huge desire to succeed. This is a ground breaking new
industry with tons of potential for the right candidate.

Job Description:
Must be an aggressive and effective sales pro with a winner attitude who can
cold call, multi-task, follow through, work under deadlines, sell
effectively, close consistently, and we offer opportunities to work
independently and from our offices in downtown Cleveland, with flexible
schedule and work-at-home options available. You will be representing a
cutting-edge multi-media company and a diverse portfolio of film and
entertainment products for all audiences.

If this sounds like you - please contact us to learn more about our company
and this opportunity!

This is a commission only position - and if you are good, the sky is the
limit!
.
Email resume and cover letter to:

(sales.careers.xyz at gmail.com)