[NEohioPAL] Modern Military Film : Auditions this Thursday June 17th

E.R. Goodwin ergoodwinjr at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 20:55:14 PDT 2010

Modern Military Film.
Auditions this Thursday, June 17th
There will be Auditions this Thursday, June 17th for a Modern Military Film.
CREW & CAST NEEDED, MAJOR & MINOR ROLES NEED TO BE FILLED!!

Legend of War

Two high school graduates are about to enter the real world right after graduation. Once they find out that the military is their only option to help pay for their college tuition, they quickly join with no second thoughts. Little do they know the U.S. government is filled with tterrorists Its up to Lt. Smith and the boys to find out what is going on even if they have to die to save their country on U.S. soil.

approx: 72min

Written by:
Michael J. Furilllo
Richard Thomas PPhillisbr>
Produced & Directed by: Michael J. FFurillobr>
CAST NEEDED: **ANY RACE**

EXTRAS
Soldiers 18-60 yrs old **ANY GEN RA**
Students in classroom 18-22 yrs old **ANY GEN RA**

MINOR ROLES:
Zak's Father= 30-early 50's
Zak's Mother= 30-early 50's
Private 1
Private 2
Man 1
Man 2
Teacher
Hooker (willing to be in Bra & Under ware)
Lady 1
Lady 2
Body Guards= MUST be over 21
Dr. G. Samsa= 50-65 years old

MAJOR ROLES
Robby= 18-25yrs old
Robinson= 18-25yrs old
Private Jones=18-40yrs old
Dr. Jones= 40-65yrs old
Medic= 25-45yrs old
Cooper=18-45yrs old
Dr. Carroll=30-50yrs old
Sgt. Barley=24-40yrs old

CREW NEEDED:
Grip
Key Grip
PA's
Lighting Equipment
Camera Operators
DP's
Makeup Artists
Special FX artists
ANY JOB THAT HAS TO DO WITH BEING ONSET OF A FFILMTHAT IS BEHIND CAMERA

We will be holding auditions this Thursday, June 17th, at the superior building,
downtown Cleveland at 6:30pm.
Call me for a conformation so that I can add you on the list.
Sides will be supplied.

***NOTE: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IN UNLESS YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST SO CALL
ME ASAP SO THAT I KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE AND I WILL LET SECURITY KNOW AND THEY
WILL LET YOU IN THE BUILDING*****
440-465-6856

Thanks,
Michael J. Furillo
M.J.F.

815 Superior Avenue
Suite 616
Cleveland, OH 44114

Free Street Parking on East 9th/Rockwell and East 12 between Superior/St. Clair.