[NEohioPAL] Casting help for "The Music Man" at Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 17 06:07:40 PDT 2010

Huntington Playhouse is seeking a male performer to play the part of Marcellus Washburn in our production of "The Music Man".  The performer should be in his late 20's to late 30's.   We could also use 2 to 3 more young men in their ealy teens.  Rehearsals are underway with the production opening on July 15th and playing through August 8th.

Those interested should contact director Chuck Tisdale at cljntis at aol.com for more details.

Huntington Playhosue is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village, ohio  and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.