[NEohioPAL] Pit Orchestra for Children of Eden

James Traxler jtraxbay at oh.rr.com
Fri Jun 18 09:26:32 PDT 2010

This is a call for musicians for the pit orchestra of "Children of Eden"
produced by Sandstone Summer Theatre in Amherst, to be performed July 22,
23, and 24 at Amherst Steele High School.  Dress rehearsals are July 19, 20,
and 21, with additional rehearsals the week of July 12.  This is a volunteer
orchestra.

The following positions are open at this time:

Guitar 2

Keyboard 3

Reed 1 (Flute)

Reed 2 (Clarinet)

Reed 3 (Oboe/ English horn)

French horn

Ability of reed players to play multiple woodwinds is a definite plus.

Please contact me as soon as possible by email or phone.  I accept late
night calls up to midnight.

Jim Traxler

Director, Children of Eden Orchestra

 <mailto:jtraxbay at oh.rr.com> jtraxbay at oh.rr.com