[NEohioPAL] Casting Call

Robert Putka ctownfilm at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 12:05:47 PDT 2010

Currently we're looking for a young female, 19-24, for a DIY short film comedy.
We had a respectable young stage actress from Los Angeles involved, but she had to drop out due to financial reasons... now we are left scrambling.

Our last short film(also a DIY comedy) put us into contact with a few key players associated with Sundance as well as Big Beach Films(Little Miss Sunshine, Away We Go).
We feel this film will expand the profiles of all involved.

If you're an actress or an acting teacher who would know of someone interested, please feel free to contact me.

Headshots and resumes would be greatly appreciated.