[NEohioPAL] Headshots just in time for summer

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:12:13 PDT 2010

Summer's just a few days away. When was your headshot last done?

Do you still look the same?

The purpose of a headshot is to accurately depict your current appearance.
Keeping your portfolio up-to-date can be very costly.

Why pay several hundred dollars for headshots just to retake them in three
months because you've gained or lost weight, or changed your hairstyle?

 I can provide you with well done industry standard headshots at a
reasonable price. My base session time is one hour. I provide you with a CD
of your photos within two days of the shoot with minimal retouching of your
two favorite photos. For additional information, prices and samples of my
work, visit me here:

http://www.flickr.com/people/gregorypendolino/  (Rate info)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gregorypendolino/  (Samples)

 Email me directly at ….....and I will personally answer your questions.

Gregory.Pendolino at Gmail.com