[NEohioPAL] Great Lakes Youth Ballet Summer Intensive.

Kendra King camdenkings at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 19 10:36:40 PDT 2010

Great Lakes Youth Ballet
Artistic Director, Ana Lobe

North Royalton, Ohio

Summer Intensive Program
June June 28th through July 23rd

Technique, Pointe, Variations, Repetoire, Modern, Jazz, Acting, Nutrition, Anatomy for Dancers, Make-up

Outstanding Faculty:
Ana Lobe
MaryAnn Black

Guest Teachers:
Kelli Sanford
Samantha Basford
Lisa Lock
Victoria Mearini
Christine Polisena
Sunday Homitz
Gary Schudeleat Lakes Youth BalletOur Mission
As a classical ballet company, the Great Lakes Youth Ballet has made it our mission to provide excellence in dance education, full of dynamic challenges, for young dancers who are eager to learn and grow, with discipline and respect. We are dedicated to nurturing meaningful cultural opportunities for our community and to encourage and inspire through the art of dance.

COME AND JOIN US!
10670 Royalton Road,
North Royalton, Ohio 44133
Office:  (440) 230-9018