[NEohioPAL] Event: Cats On Holiday(6/26) - 2010 Summer Concert Series at Shaker Square from The Shaker Square Merchants Association

Intern1 intern1 at thecoralcompany.com
Tue Jun 22 07:04:00 PDT 2010

Cats On Holiday - 2010 Summer Concert Series at Shaker Square

Cats On Holiday is coming to Shaker Square this weekend. So why not bring a couple of friends and enjoy your Saturday evening with Cats On Holiday's Swampop-country, Jazz and Cajun pieces at Shaker Square. Come and join them!

Cats On Holiday is a hard rockin', swamp poppin' outfit serving up a healthy dose of American influenced roots, country, cajun and blues.

For more information, visit www.catsonholiday.com <http://www.catsonholiday.com/>

Or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cats-On-Holiday/337543255509

Where: Shaker Square

When:  Saturday, 6/26/2010     6-9 pm

What:   Cats On Holiday's concert (Swampop-country, Jazz and Cajun), Exotic Restaurants.

Who:    Cats On Holiday and Everyone!

How:     Free admission, bring your chairs and blankets to sit on the lawn, or enjoy the music from one of our many restaurants' outdoor patios!

Upcoming concerts

6/26/10 Sat: Cats on Holiday

7/3/10 Sat: Horns-N-Things

7/10/10 Sat: Northcoast Jazz Collective

7/14/10 Wed: Summer Arts Showcases

7/17/10 Sat: Grupo Brasil Sarava Summer Carnaval

7/21/10 Wed: Summer Arts Showcases

7/24/10 Sat: Joe McBride

7/31/10 Sat: Prayer Warriors

8/7/10 Sat: The JiMiller Band

8/14/10 Sat: Passport Project

8/21/10 Sat: Timothy Paul & The Current

8/22/10 Sun: Revolution Pie British Car Show

8/28/10 Sat: Revolution Pie

9/4/10 Sat: Roberto Ocasio Latin Jazz Project

9/11/10 & 9/12/10 Sat & Sun: North Union Farmer's Market Garlic Festival

For full schedule of the summer concert series, check out our website. http://www.visitshakersquare.com/Events_and_Promos.asp <http://owa.thecoralcompany.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.visitshakersquare.com/Events_and_Promos.asp>

Zikun(Zach) Wu
The Coral Company
13990 Cedar Rd,
University Heights, OH 44118