[NEohioPAL] Sue Johnson, Again.. Fwd: vote - Direct Link to Sue's Video for Talk Show

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 10:55:54 PDT 2010

Hi, Again . . .

Now, it's even easier to vote for me.  See below to go to link & vote many times & please forward direct link to all your lists.

Please be patient with us during this exciting time, as we try to get your voting support for this opportunity, between now & Sat. 7/3/10.  We will send periodic reminders to vote, (unless you prefer that we don't).

Thanks . . . Sue

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=add_video_save&showUri=channels/410219/937425&mediaUri=media/2473093

Click above to go directly to video viewer and voting link for Sue Johnson audition.

Lester H. Bryant, Sr.