[NEohioPAL] Looking for a weekend paycheck?

Danny cordator at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 22 14:57:20 PDT 2010

Might you be considering a position as a private contractor with the Cleveland National Air Show Trash Crew?  It is just a weekend of work but a good filler between gigs.  I've worked in theater a number of years and always watched out for things like this.  So, I thought it might be Ok to post here.

Our crew will be working early Saturday, September 4th, through the end of day on Monday, September 6th, 2009.  It's Labor Day weekend.  Each day will begin at 6:00 am and end roughly around 8:00 pm, rain or shine.  The crew may finish earlier or later depending on when the work gets done.  However many hours you are there and working, you will get paid $12 an hour after completing the three day assignment.

Roughly outlining the position is simple.  Every member of the trash crew is responsible for making sure trash and recycle bins are emptied when full and lined with new bags.  Any trash ending up on the floor needs to be picked up and put into bags.  At the end of each day, there is to be no trash left on the ground or in receptacles.

There will be a mandatory orientation scheduled sometime in August once the group is together, but I will have to get back to everyone when that time comes.  This short meeting will be unpaid but necessary to make sure the crew knows the grounds and procedures before we actually begin.

If you are still interested, I am asking for a little more information from you.  I am asking everyone to fill out an application to be returned to me.  If you send me an e-mail request to cordator at yahoo.com, I'll forward back a pdf of the application.  Just let me know after that if you have any questions, and I’ll let you know near the end of July when the orientation is scheduled.

Danny J. Durst
Trash Crew Manager

Cleveland National Airshow